ASAP Garage Doors is dedicated to delivering professional and fast garage door repairs and installations for clients in the Houston, TX, area. There are a lot of garage doors in Houston because the homes are gorgeous. With so many garage doors, it is important for there to be a garage door service company. That is what our job is, and we need technicians to help complete those jobs.
Are you interested in joining ASAP Garage Doors team? We would love to have you. View our open positions below to learn more about what we are looking for and how to apply. We look forward to seeing what you have to offer.
Current Open Positions
Garage Door Technician
About the Position
As a garage door technician, you will be tasked with carrying out garage door repairs, maintenance, and installations. While performing these jobs, you are expected to develop and maintain customer relationships to guarantee their satisfaction. Knowledge of how garage doors operate and their many moving parts is essential to be successful in this position.
Your Job Duties
Your job duties include but are not limited to, the following:
- Install garage doors, openers, springs, tracks, rollers, and other essential garage door parts
- Repair garage doors, opener, springs, tracks, rollers, and other essential garage door parts
- Travel to customers’ homes to perform garage door repairs and installations
- Provide high-quality customer service to new and returning customers
- Identify garage door problems and provide repair solutions to satisfy customers
- Educate customers on garage door problems and damage
What We Need From You
- Strong customer service
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and in-person
- Work well with a team
- Capable of learning from others and educating others
- Enjoy working with your hands and capable of using various tools
- Capable of performing physical tasks such as climbing a ladder or lifting heavy objects
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in garage door service or related work
- Available for 8-hour shifts Monday – Friday
- Available on weekends
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Details of compensation will be discussed during the interview process. Pay is based on experience.
How to Apply
We encourage veterans to apply for this job. We want to support the troops and those who are serving in every way we can. Thank you for your service.
Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We will respond to your application as soon as possible. Thank you.